Saturday, February 26, 2011

A True Blogger


So, I've decided I'm going to join the blogging world for real. I read the other day how a friend of mine really views her blog as a scrapbook of memories for her family. I like that idea. I am horrible at journal keeping and photo albums, so maybe this will help. We'll see how it goes!

Although, life with littles is filled with the mundane there are precious moments I don't want to forget. I may even throw in something neat the Lord is teaching me from time to time. We had some of those precious moments around here last night. With no amount of planning on my part, laughter for a full straight hour. It started with Sarah walking around putting every toy imaginable in her mouth until she ended up with a set of bionicle wings in her mouth. She looked so ridiculous and adorable at the same time, we all burst out laughing. She really enjoys making us laugh and ate it right up. The boys and I laughed through stare contests, thumb wrestling and arm wrestling. I must say, Samuel has surprisingly strong thumbs for such a little guy. Then Daddy decided to join the fun with wrestling the boys. It's fun to see the excitement and fear on their faces at the same time. Part of wrestling with daddy is getting tickled until you can't breath, thus the fear. I'm pretty sure Jacob has peed his pants a couple of times during such fun times! I remember looking around enjoying my family so much and wanting to savor the moment. Yes, life is hard right now but God has blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment